In 1761, the porcelain maker's workshops were relocated to the circular building in the north of the palace grounds. Over time, the buildings located on the Würm canal were continuously added to. The workshops, which include original buildings dating from the late 18th century as well as the first hall made of corrugated iron sheeting to be built in Bavaria and – since 1929 – the manufactory's mould archives, constitute a record of the history of Nymphenburg. All the premises that Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg uses have been listed and placed under protection.
Workshops · Water power »