Alfred, Dr. Fritz and Kurt Bäuml
Dr. Fritz Bäuml and Alfred Bäuml joined the manufactory in 1912, Kurt Bäuml in 1917. Albert Bäuml's three sons remained committed to renewal and as tenants of the Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg, continued to work closely with numerous artists until 1975. Under the aegis of the Bäuml brothers, after the 2nd World War supplying the German representations abroad with Nymphenburg porcelain and in 1953 the reopening of the shop on Odeonsplatz (interior design by Professor Rudolf Esterer). Albert Bäuml and his sons were not only responsible for the survival of the manufactory survived in difficult economic and political times. They also cultivated the tradition of handicraft in Nymphenburg and initiated important contemporary designs.